Monday, 13 October 2014

LUSH birthday series 1 - Rose Jam shower gel

Fresh from my 'Rosie' Lush gift box...rosy
And so my birthday series begins with this shower gel. Now first thing's first this smells completely and utterly of roses and Turkish delight, it's super pungent so if you're not a florally kinda girl then this isn't for you.
 
This is one product that you have to be in the mood to use. I can't use it every day because I'm not always up for flowers. Nonetheless, it is a cute little shower gel and you do smell good once you're dry. It lathers really well, which I need in a shower gel otherwise I don't feel like it's working.
 
It's packed full of goodies like argan oil, rose oil and Egyptian geranium oil which I can only guess is beneficial for your skin and often you find that shower gels dry your skin out and this one doesn't. So if you're a floral scent kind of girl or guy, you should totally go for this.
 
Asiyalulu xx
 

No comments :

Post a Comment