Saturday, 25 October 2014

Autumnnnnn



Feet in leaves (fully shoed haha)


My epic fail in carving a pumpy
The gingerbread latte that sadly didn't taste like gingerbread. hmpf :'(
and it didn't even come with a gingerbread man or cream! *narrows eyes suspiciously*
 I think there was a mix up.
UPDATE: It WAS a mix up - I was given a regular latte hmph.

Early evenings :)  umm...sorry about the blur

Caandlesss - how cute is this tea light holder

My favourite season is heeerrrreeee.
I am an absolute fan of Autumn - I know this post is (a tad) late because the season started a little while ago, buuuuut I always think it feels more autumny towards the end of October because of the whole fireworks night jazz and how everything is just buzzing Halloween. Not to mention the pavements are littered with golden toned leaves which just makes me want to take pictures of my feet in them (obviously fully shoed?) and to be absolutely cliché I feel all warm inside. To be perfectly honest the weather is not extreme yet (for Britain anyway) and so I'm not completely confined to my home and still get to experience the outside in all its beauty. I am aware that I probably sound a bit over- enthusiastic but that's okay. I love candles and it feels even more cosy to have them lit at this time of year with all the spiced festive scents on sale - what's your favourite seasonal scent?
Throughout this season I will also be updating this blog post with pictures (above) that are oh-so-autumn so you guys can see what makes me adore the season as well as letting me have a little memoir of autumn 2014 - and I'd love to know how you spend your Autumns so comment below.

Smiles with a slightly pink nose,
Asiyalulu xx
 

2 comments :

  1. I love autumn as well. The boy & I have plans to go to the pumpkin patch today. Yay. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that's so sweet! I'd love to go pumpkin picking, that is absolutely autumny but I'd have to find one near me first! :) x

      Delete