Saturday, 6 September 2014

The Body Shop - Strawberry beautifying oil

Am I beautiful yet? :)
Hello lovelies, I know I haven't posted in ages sorryyy.
I do love the strawberry flavoured? scented products in The Body Shop because I feel their strawberry scent is unique and as close to an actual strawberry rather than the artificial scent of strawberry laces which you do tend to get with body products. However, I can't really say much about this oil other than it does to my skin what any other oil does (e.g. olive oil.) It leaves my skin soft, as it should but all in all it didn't amaze me. I didn't see any major differences in my skin and I wasn't miraculously transformed either. Wouldn't rave about this or frantically recommend it to everyone I know. Sorry The Body Shop! :'(


Asiyalulu x


Bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment