Sunday, 14 September 2014

Original Source - Vanilla and raspberry shower gel

I may be totally late...and many of you have probably tried this already, sorryyyy
image
This screamed at me to do a review. Literally. Original source shower gels were on promotion, so how could I resist? On a whim I picked this flavour (flavour?) to give it a try. I cannot fathom how good this smells. It reminds me of those strawberry milky ice lollies from when I was about five (even though it's reads raspberry?) and along with reminiscing about foods from my early childhood I really really want to eat it. Because it's Original Source, I can trust that it won't do anything funky to my skin - the back says 'packed with 100% natural fragrance' and its vegan too! As well as being vegan it isn't tested on animals and the packaging is recyclable (bonus!). It leaves my skin feeling super soft and I leave the shower surrounded by a gorgeous smelling fog - it'd hard to leave full stop.



p.s I still remember the promise I made to review all my Lush born day products, it will be soon (eek.)

Asiyalulu xx

Bloglovin'

No comments :

Post a Comment