Sunday, 7 September 2014

LUSH - Mint Julips lip scrub

I do love LUSH. The smell when you walk in - I know some people sat it gives them a headache but I love it. I don't get all my soaps, shower gels etc. from Lush because honestly I don't have the money to (who does?) but I do go there often to treat myself with one of their amazing bath bombs or to pick up favourites or one or two things that I want to try out...


 

...Which brings me onto this scrub. I tried my best to make my hands look vaguely pretty for this. Lush do three flavours in this scrub; bubblegum, popcorn, and the one shown above, Mint Julips (I think they do a special Christmas one too). I do like both the mint and bubblegum but the popcorn is just not for me, it makes me feel a little queasy with its buttery taste. If you are interested in any of these scrubs you can always go and test them at Lush stores.

This particular sugar scrub contains a range of different oils to help moisturise while the sugar, buffs away any dry skin. Which all in all, leaves your lips baby soft. You just scrub it across your lips and lick it off - yummy. Or you can just wash it off, but where's the fun in that? :)
It's also vegan and another thing I love about Lush is that you know that their products don't have 14567839 ingredients/chemicals that could be too harsh on your skin.

It was my birthday not too long ago and a friend who knows me oh so well bought me a gift box from Lush. I will of course post reviews on all the products but if you guys could comment what you'd like to see from my blog it would be great.

Love and smiles,
Asiyalulu x
 

No comments :

Post a Comment