Monday, 8 September 2014

Beaching around



I had a bunch of 'bloggy' posts on my tumblr so I thought I'd transfer them onto here so some of you guys could check them out.

Okay so beaches, as cliché as it might sound, are one of my favourite places to be. Born and bred in a city (woohoo London representing) I wasn't as exposed to as many 'natural' places as I would've like to have been so when I do find myself there I tend to have my moments of bliss. Around mid April this year I found myself in Swanage (on a field trip) and I have to say it was a beautiful visit - all coursework aside of course. The beach was gorgeous and I even awkwardly stumbled in between waves in pure happiness. A lot of people seek to escape the UK for a holiday, but that sometimes can't be a reality for all of us, so I do recommend finding beautiful places to visit within the UK because *gasp* there are actually nice places to visit here. And if you are living in some place exotic, you are super lucky.



I also took a moment or two to visit these gorgeous places (Lulworth Cove and Durdle Door AKA durds) and took a few semi-decent photos?

Love lots,
Asiyalulu xx
 


No comments :

Post a Comment